CONSTRUCTION MANAGER F/H
Post: What would be your role in the REDEN project?
You are responsible :
- for the assigned projects, guarantees the electrical and electronic design, verifying that the methodologies applied are in line with the sector regulations and meet the requirements set for the project.
- of the tender and contract negotiation with construction companies
- to coordinate the construction work ensuring compliance with safety, quality and schedule
- to establish and fulfill the budget follow up
You are the manager of relations with the bodies responsible for connecting the projects, with which you will interface to achieve the objectives of the project.
Main tasks :
- Supervise and direct construction projects from conception to completion.
- Sets the technical standards of the project through the drafting of contractual documentation, and technical specifications.
- Draws up the specific project documents such as single-line diagrams and guarantees the drafting of the calculation reports, including the ground network
- Elaborates the sizing of the MV/LV networks, the connection with the equipment of the grid operator of reference of the project, the sizing and coordination of the protections
- Interfaces with suppliers/subcontractors to coordinate the construction
- Anticipate to prevent problems and solve emerging ones.
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of appropriate construction techniques.
- Organize regular meetings with team members to assess the progress of each project, prepare reports on progress, work development and any changes to the original program.
- Supervise the execution of construction site activities
- Manage all the work by the subcontractors, the supplier, or the grid operator.
- Report critical issues that emerged during construction and that may lead to the opening of Non-Conformities towards subcontractors or suppliers.
- Collaborate with the QHSE Manager in the closure of the Non-Conformities issued, taking charge directly of the actions under their own responsibility.
Profile: Who are you?
Your background :
- Degree in electrical/electronic engineering.
- Knowledge of foreign languages: English (optional French).
- Computer skills: good of the Office package (optional Autocad, PVSYST).
- Proven work experience in the management of electromechanical projects (in a similar role for at least 7 years and work experience in wind, solar, hydroelectric construction sites).
- Knowledge of electrical/electronic standards and best practices.
- Knowledge of processes, means and methods of management of MV/LV electricity networks and communication.
- Ability to plan and to understand the overall vision of the project.
- Strong aptitude for the management of information flows as an indispensable tool for the motivation and guidance of operational groups.
Your little extras :
- Ability to communicate.
- Flexibility and timing management capabilities.
Your personality :
You are caring, committed, ethical and professional.
You have good interpersonal and organizational skills.
So take the opportunity to join REDEN by sending us your application!
We can also be reached on LinkedIn if you want to know more and talk to a member of the team!
- Employment type
CONSTRUCTION MANAGER F/H
Loading application form
Already working at REDEN?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.